Friday, May 31, 2013

41 Weeks



Dear Harrison,


This week has been amazing. I had off and we did all sorts of things. Best of all you went on your first boat ride on Center Hill Lake and your second on Tim's Ford Lake. 






At Tim's Ford we camped too. It was in a camper which was a first for us both.  We had only planned a day trip but since I had the time off I thought why not stay if our hosts would let us. 






You played by the campfire.





You touched your first fish.


































You played with a flash light early in the morning.






You rode in a kayak.

































You played in the river.



































You loved the rocks and fishing worms.






You were my little outside boy.







Laying beside you listened to the rushing water and as you played and played with rocks might be my favorite moment with you yet.  I've played this same way with your dad on a few occasions.  We skipped rocks on Lake Como.  It was another favorite moment of mine.  We picked a good rock to take home to add to our memory collection...






The next few days we will rest.  You are so very worn out.  But it was all worth it.



I love you,
Momma












3 comments:

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful week off. Love you two. Missing you both!

Unknown said...

What fantastic adventures! So much fun! Here's to many, many more in the future and hopefully some with all of us together!
Big giant hugs!!!

Jen Huddleston said...

I am always so impressed with you! You inspire me.