Friday, November 16, 2012

14 Weeks


Hi my little one...

We have had some wonderful time at home this last week.  We have had some brisk walks and our normal trip to the store but other than that it has been calm.  Calm is perfect this time of year.  We talk and laugh and play.  You help me workout. I sip tea and you drink milk.  We nap.  It is just perfection...

Doing crunches.
You discovered you can move this on your own.
Fresh from your bath.

This week your Godmother celebrated her birthday.  We were able to have some quality time with her over the past weekend.  She loves you so much.  I cannot explain to you how much it means to me to see you love her too.  You just laugh and laugh with her.


When we asked her and her husband to be your Godparents last New Years Eve it was a special moment.  They are two of the greatest people I know.  They love with their whole hearts.  They do not pass judgement.  They are fun.  They are always up for an adventure.  They are hard workers.  They are wise.  They are going to be amazing parents.  They are providers. They are do-gooders. They are crazy (the good kind of crazy) and they are my best friends.  If ever there comes a time that they are to fulfill a Godparent role and become your guardians I will know you are so loved.  Of course we all pray that never happens and you just marry their daughter :o)

We love Aunt Jess...



You are so lucky because you have many "Aunts".  They are pretty much the best "relative" there is.  They will listen to you one day when you do not feel comfortable talking to me and of course will tell me immediately.  It's what best friends do.  We love each others kids and love them as our own.  It's one of the best kinds of love.  Love that is given with no pretenses and no obligation.  You will learn one day that friends are the best things to invest in.  You will make poor choices in friendships along the way but once you find your core it will be wonderful.

This weekend you will meet some more special people from the UK and they are spending Thanksgiving with us.  We are very excited and are looking forward to the many adventures we have planned.  I will tell you about them next week.



I love you my sweet Harrison.  I am so glad you are mine.

xoxo~
M




4 comments:

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

Love, love, love this post. Our circle of friends is the best family I could have ever hoped for! So lucky we have each other...and so lucky all of our kids will grow up so loved by each other.

Nicole Elliott said...

What a sweet post! Aunts are the BEST!!!
And you couldn't have a better Godmother for HT with Jess! So lucky!
XO

Nicole Elliott said...

Oh, and that shot of him on his tummy (post bath) SLAYS me!

Unknown said...

I'm WAY TOO late in posting! I have read this blog over and over, it gets me every time! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored to be HT's Godparents and love the Coram family so very much! We will be always be there for you!
I love the bed shot too!!! He's getting so expressive! So handsome!