Friday, January 4, 2013

20 Weeks


Happy New Year Harrison!!

The start of 2012 you were just a tiny life.  The year ended with your sweet face.


We did not spend New Year's Eve together but you were sleeping soundly and warm in your bed while your Dad and I were in Chattanooga ringing in the New Year with your Uncle Matthew and Aunt Jenny.  New Year's is a holiday that I am not overly fond of.  I like to reflect on the past year and how things have changed but the celebration is at times disappointing.  Unless you go to Hogmanay in Edinburgh, Scotland...we will take you there many, many years from now.





I do not give into making Resolutions as most are broken in the first month - dieting, exercise, writing in a journal, or doing something new each day (Like buying leather pants.  This is not wise.  I will show you why one day.)  I hope we can teach you to find a good balance in life and how this is not applicable to just January 1.  Finding balance is an ongoing challenge as we grow and change throughout our life.

Our last photo of 2012.

Here are a great few things from over the past week...


Mail from Kristine in the UK...she made this bunny for you!

You have discovered you can eat your toes.

We took a trip to Bass Pro Shop and it ended with camo shoes.

You are still giving the Bumbo a try but not loving it.

You would rather jump til you pass out!!

Thank you for making 2012 the best year of my life.  I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for our family.

I love you,
Momma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think we should totally take our kiddos to Hogmanay when they get older! What an amazing memory that was!

It indeed will be a great new year!

Love you 3!